Here you can see which areas and restaurants are open for you and when:
These services are currently open in compliance with the safety precautions and the distance and hygiene regulations in place:
- Annual pass service, 10 am to 6 pm
- Brand pavilions, 10 am to 6 pm
- Group Forum with Exhibitions, MobiVersum, SIM MOBILITY and Ticket service, 10 am to 6 pm
- Shops, 10 am to 6 pm (mouth and nose protection mandatory)
- Ticket-Counter and WelomeDesk, daily 10 am to 6 pm
ZeitHaus museum, 10 am to 6 pm
Netzwerk und Holzwerk (weather dependant), daily 10 am to 6 pm
New Car delivery
- Customer Centre, from 8 am (Mo. - Sa., Su. from 9 am) (mouth and nose protection obligatory when picking up vehicles)
- „AbholerWelt”, Mo. - Su. 7:30 am to 5 pm
Driver trainings and test drives
- Off-road rides, on demand
- Motorbike training, on demand
- Safety trainings, on demand
- Test drives "alternative drives", daily 10:30 am to 5:00 pm
- "Das Brot.", 7:30 am to 6 pm (mouth and nose protection mandatory)
- BEEFCLUB, Tuesday to Sunday 12 am to 10 pm (reservation only by calling 0800 6 11 66 00) | Monday day off
- Bisstro, Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 am until 3 pm (reservation only by calling 0800 6 11 66 00)
- Lagune, Su.-Thu. 8:30 to 11 am and 11:30 am to 8 pm, Fr. & Sa. 08:30 to 11 am and 11:30 am to 9:00 pm (reservation only by calling 0800 6 11 66 00)
- AMano, Monday: 11 am to 10 pm, Tue.-Thu & Sunday: 11 am to 8:00 pm Fr. & Sa. 11 am to 9:00 pm (reservation only by calling 0800 6 11 66 00)
- Erste Sahne, Wednesday to Monday 10 am to 3 pm | Tuesday day off
* Lamborghini Pavillon is currently closed
For safety reasons, the following areas are still closed for the time being:
- MobiVersum: Rumfahrland, climbing area, rest area
- Car Tower discovery tour
- Welcome Lounge at the train station
- Factory tour
Note: This list is continuously updated and is not exhaustive. If you are interested, please call our service hotline 0800 288 678 238 before your visit. Thank you for your understanding.
A maximum number of people was defined for each Autostadt restaurant. Please make a reservation before your visit to the restaurant by calling 0800 6 11 66 00, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the reservation form.
0800 288 678 238
Please comply with our distance regulations and protective measures
The Autostadt has taken comprehensive protective measures based on official regulations to ensure the safety of its guests and employees. The safety precautions include distance markings, Plexiglass panes and a conversion to processes that are as contact-free as possible (payment processes and doors). In addition, visitors are required to wear mouth and nose protection during their stay at the Autostadt bakery "Das Brot." and in the Autostadt shops as well as when picking up their vehicles.
We have introduced a redesigned access concept for the entrance, along with a modified guidance system in the park and in the buildings. Furthermore, there is a defined, limited number of people allowed in buildings and enclosed spaces according to official regulations. Disinfection dispensers are available in all sanitary areas as well as in additional places throughout the park.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
The Autostadt is open on 363 days a year between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm (excluding the 24th and 31st of December).
The WelcomeDesk is open daily from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm.
The CarDistribution Centre and the car delivery open at 8:00 am.
Please find the opening times of the restaurants here: Autostadt Restaurants
Hours may vary due to events.
Please note that dogs and other pets are not permitted on the premises. In accordance with current legislation smoking in the Autostadt is permitted only in designated areas outside.